The Best Concert


Last year I saw on concert my favorite singer, Mitski. It was at the Primavera Sound Festival in a very hot and sunny day. I didn't have money, so I found the way to go anyway. I found a company who was going to be in the festival, the company is "Recicla tu evento" and my job was to help people to know where to recicle their wastes.


I saw Mitsky in the third day. Mitski is an American-Japanese singer and I love her and her music. She is so performatic and beautiful when is singing. Her songs are truly sad and emotive, I think she's so real and human. There was a lot of people, mostly of my age. When Mitski starts to sing, everybody yelled at the same time. A song everyone knows is "Nobody" but my favorite song is "Strawberry Blond" and she didn't sing it, but I was happy anyways.


She is really important to me, because her songs are so warm and caotic at the same time. I'm happy of the memories I got.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Changes to my Study Programme

My dream job

Time Travel to the Future