Time Travel to the Future

 Travel to the future? well, actually I’ve never thought about it, because is not a very suculent idea for me, maybe because I don't like to think about it, I'm a pesimist. Present right now is not kind of nice.

I listened a chilean podcast named “Caso 63". It's really interesting, is about a person who comes from 2063 and travels to the past to warning about the future. 

The version of the future who talks this man is an apocalyptic one, and for the way things go right now, maybe he's right. But, for the exercise of imagination, I'm going to talk about a future I would like to go.

I am afraid of water scarcity, so, in the ideal future this is not a drama anymore. I would like to the travel to a year where people respect natural resources and they don't destroy the world and themselves.

A place where children's can live peacefully.  That would be nice.

I think I wouldn't like to stay there anyways. I have my life here with people I love, and I have to build my reality in the way I like.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Changes to my Study Programme

My dream job