Changes to my Study Programme

 I'm a student of Visual Arts at the Universidad de Chile here in Santiago. I have a lot of subjects in the curriculum, and I think the variety it's great. Subjects such as painting, goldsmithing, sculpture and many others. And maybe, that's the first problem in the list.

A big part of the students haven't enough time to study all the things they want to. For example, this year I wanted to learn and have a lot of subjects, but I could only take three. So I would change the curriculum in honor of time. 

The career has good things and some bad things. The building is really old, so cold in winter and extremely hot in summer. The toilets not always have the necessary implements, like soap and hygienic paper. But the faculty has a nice garden with a lot of trees and plants, even fruit trees!. Sometimes we’re aloud to eat the fruit. That's pretty nice.

Teachers are very different from each other. Some are more understanding than others, so the workload depends. 

And some subjects are more expensive than others too, that's why I think the career should give money to pay some things. Or at least it should provide the materials.

That would be fair, and very helping to the students.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My dream job

Time Travel to the Future