A little visit to Mexico

I would love to go to Mexico. There's a lot of reasons to visit this amazing country. One of the most important would be the beautiful and richness culture. There's a lot of places to see, like art museums and film exhibitions. Also, there's many musician artist that I 

would love to see, like Natalia Lafourcade, Little Jesus, Ximena Sariña, etc. They have never come to Chile. 

A nice time to go is in October because of the Día de los muertos, The city and its streets are full of colourful flowers, pennants and catrinas everywhere. That's why the cementery looks peaceful, mystical, full of hope, joy and respect for their loved ones who are not in this world anymore. 

I have friends from Mexico, so I hope to stay in their places hahahaha. So many are from CDMX, where is a place call "Tianguis" that is a street market, like ferias, and is really famous in Mexico.


It's a lovely place to visit.






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Changes to my Study Programme

My dream job

Time Travel to the Future